Price: 250 €
Duration: 3 hours
Ages: All ages
Group size: 1-8
Meeting point: In front of Hotel Forum Via Tor de Conti 25, 00184 Roma
What to bring: There is a moderate amount of walking involved so please wear comfortable shoes.
Tickets: Adults 30 euro – Kids 10 euro
When you’re looking for the best tour of Rome, one of the best options to pop up is certainly the Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour. This private tour is designed from the ground up to bring you into the thrills of Ancient Rome, while also offering a very unique and different perspective to what you perceived about the history of Rome.
“You may be also interested in Ancient Rome, Colosseum and Gladiators Arena tour“What’s unique about enjoying an Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour is that it truly feels like stepping back in time. You can finally have a better understanding of why these buildings were created, what is their meaning and how they managed to stand the test of time. It really shows the uniqueness of these buildings and how they managed to fully maintain their unique style and features.Another really nice thing about the tour is that you get to learn all of these from professional guides, which also share insights, facts, but also myths and legends. All of that truly helps make the experience very exciting, while also conveying some unique experiences all the time. If you are very passionate about Ancient Rome, this is certainly the tour you do not want to miss.
Why should you embark in the Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour?Exploring the history of a city or country is always exciting, especially in a place like Ancient Rome where many significant events occurred over millennia. The Romans had a highly evolved society and invented various forms of entertainment.You can learn about the Colosseum, its purpose, and the life of gladiators during a private tour. The Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour is designed to be enjoyable without large groups.We created this tour in order to make it easy to access all of them in a single, cohesive way. The entire tour also takes around 3 hours in total, so you can easily book it at any given time according to your schedule.
Things to consider when you attend the Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour:
- When you enter the Colosseum, you will need to go through a mandatory security check and also pass a metal detector check. In addition, you will also need to show your valid ID or passport when you enter the Colosseum as well.
- This is a private walking tour, so you get to enjoy your experience in comfort and style.
- The order of visits will vary based on how tickets are available. That means you might have a different order, first you might visit the Colosseum and then the Roman Forum, or the other way around.
- Generally, the tour operates in all weather conditions. But there might be cases when the arena floor of the Colosseum might be closed if there’s extreme weather outside. This will be communicated to you accordingly, and that’s something to keep in mind.
- The tour doesn’t offer wheelchair accessibility and you are also not allowed to have more than a large size backpack. Only normal sized backpacks are allowed.